Numark Scratch Serato DJ Pro Mixer
Ready to Go With Serato DJ Pro and DVS
Complete with Serato DJ Pro software and a DVS license, the Numark Scratch mixer is ready to become the foundation of your digital DJ system. Whether you use Serato NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs, Scratch offers direct access to all the functions you need like looping, hot cues, rolls, sample triggering, and effects. Its acclaimed InnoFADER crossfader is lightning fast for precision scratching, with reverse functionality and slope control for added versatility. And thanks to its separate booth and zone outputs, plus dual headphone outputs for its cue system, the Numark Scratch will serve you well in the DJ booth.
Industry-standard DJ Software
These days, you can’t get into digital DJing without picking up on the buzz surrounding Serato DJ Pro. Whether you’re emulating traditional turntable DJing or taking advantage of the extreme flexibility of your high-tech DJ controller, Serato DJ Pro provides you with the best in-the-box DJing experience you could ask for. A couple of the things that have drawn many of the DJs here at Millionhead to Serato DJ Pro are its customizable layout, and comprehensive tool set. In other words, you can tweak the layout to fit your style, and there’s no shortage of tricks you can pull off.
DVS license included for control vinyl and CDs
The Numark Scratch mixer includes the DVS license you’ll need to use Serato DJ Pro software with NoiseMap Control Vinyl or CDs. Sporting a resolution far beyond standard MIDI control, NoiseMap Control Tone vinyl and discs let you control your Serato DJ Pro tracks with the exact same feel of your traditional setup. While you would normally need to purchase this functionality as an add-on for Serato DJ Pro, the Numark Scratch mixer comes with licenses for both — that’s a big value.
- 2-channel DJ mixer with Serato DJ Pro software and DVS license (Control Vinyl sold separately)
- Exceptional scratching ability thanks to advanced InnoFADER crossfader with reverse and slop control
- Direct access to six different effects, with dual paddle-style launch triggers
- 8 performance pads for accessing hot cues, rolls, and samples
- Dedicated filter knobs for audio sweeps and transition effects
- Dedicated looping knobs expand your performance potential
- Phono/Line inputs plus combo mic input
- Separate booth/zone outputs, plus dual headphone outputs for cue system
- Premium sound quality, with 24-bit digital conversion and pristine 108dB S/N ratio
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included ($200 value)
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included